Renault Espace 4 Instrument Cluster Repair (2002-2008)
The Renault Espace 4 dash failure is quite a common fault and on this type of odometer it is usually caused by internal components breaking down within the instrument cluster, we can repair this problem by replacing the damaged components with more reliable ones. We keep in a high stock of all the components for Espace 4. The Renault speedo repair can be done at a fraction of the cost of a new one.
- Failing Warning Lights
- Renault Speedometer Problems
- Flickering Cluster
- Complete Power Failure, Has the whole dash gone blank?
- Renault Mileage Correction
Cars that use this Instrument Cluster
- 2002-2008 Renault Espace 4
Removal InstructionsFIRSTLY UNCLIP THE LEFT AND RIGHT SPEAKER COVERS ON THE DASHBOARD, REMOVE 2xT20 TORX SCREWS (ONE EITHER SIDE OF THE DASHBOARD UNDERNEATH THE SPEAKER COVERS) PUSH THE WHOLE TOP OF THE DASHBOARD UPWARDS TO GAIN ACCESS TO THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER, REMOVE THE 2 PLASTIC THUMB SCREWS ON THE INSTRUMENT CLUSTER AND REMOVE THE RED AND GREY PLUG.
- Remove the cluster using the instructions on the site
- Fill out and print our job form at www.cartronix.co.uk . If you don’t have a printer. Still fill it out and have your post code on the outside of the box for our reference.
- Sign the form, Cut off the Address Label and put that of the box.
- We recommend sending via Royal Mail Special Delivery (£9.75) UK
- When we receive the cluster well call you for payment by phone if not paid by e-bay
- Well E-Mail you the tracking number when its on its way back
Warranty and Turn Around
We offer a 24 Month Warranty and a 24 Hour turn around by post.
We also have a 40 min turn around if you come to our wookshop in waterlooville near portsmounth.
Call: 02392 265 986 or 02392 241412
Add: Unit 4 The Parkwood Centre, Aston Road, Waterlooville, PO7 7HT